Full-Time Technical Sourcing Recruiter
The Sourcing Recruiter will take the lead in the execution of searches opened by business units from across all of the Technical Support teams here within AWS. In this role you will leverage a range of sourcing tactics to build and develop a talent pipeline from which our recruiting team can convert into hires for AWS. Specifically, the Sourcing Recruiter will manage candidate research, generation and assessment. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a passive, competitive technical market and enjoy building out high quality talent pipelines and delivering talent market insights back to the recruiting teams to help inform our overall talent sourcing strategies.
The person in this role will:
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provide strategic guidance and become an advisor to executive leadership in matters related to top technical talent.
- You will be a top technical recruiter. Whether your background is corporate/in house, search firm or boutique you will be genuinely interested in and the go-to person for technical industry searches, specifically in a research and assessment capacity.
- Clear written and spoken communication. Experience in negotiation, advising and influencing executive leadership.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure.
- Polite push back when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.